Dang... I am not very good at this whole blogging thing am I? Well new goal... Start getting a little bit better! School is good, but i can not wait for summer! And I am totally sick of 8th grade! Its the middle of Jr. High and I swear that everybody's hormones are everywhere! Not to mention I am totally sick of this cold weather! Its almost April! What is this with snow on the ground?! So as you can see I am very excited for the Summer Time! Weather to get away from the homework or just to feel the sun on my face, it doesn't matter to me, Just as long as it gets here!
My family is doing great! Everybody is getting good grades and getting along great here at home! Kaden and Tanner get on my nerves every once in a while, and sometimes I want to smack them! But what can you do? There brothers!
I just recently updated the new look to my blog and I hope everyone likes it! Purple is my absolute favorite color now, in case you didn't notice! Well I will try to be better at putting more updates and reviews on my blog, but for now its the best I can do! Hope everyone is doing fine! Love ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment